My Invitations and Photo Cards at Zazzle


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Best Greeting Cards

This week I have been thinking about my greeting cards and which ones I feel are really my best designs. So today I thought it would be fun to talk about a few of these designs. If you like these designs, and would like to purchase them or just take a closer look just click on the picture or the card title.

BIRTHDAY DESIGNS -- my Best Birthday Card to date is a Friend Birthday Card. The main reason I love this card is because of the inside verse.

Friend Birthday Card -- Friendships Like Ours

BLANK NOTE CARDS -- my Best Blank Note Card is a Beach Note Card I designed in a lovely aqua color. I love this design because it reminds me of a fun day on the beach!

Starfish in the Sand -- Beach Note Card

HOLIDAY DESIGNS -- It is hard to pick just one of these since there are just so many holidays. I thought with Easter and Administrative Professional Day coming up, I would select one for each holiday.

My best Administrative Professional Day Card is a lovely sunflower card. I love the way the photograph turned out and I really like the verse inside as well.

A Cheerful Thank You -- Administrative Professional Day Card

For the Best Easter Card, I selected a brand new addition this year. This design features a cross and a dove which I believe are the two greatest symbols of the Easter season!

Christian Religious Easter Greeting Card -- Cross and Dove

INVITATION CARDS -- I have a wide variety of invitation cards, but since I do so many will you be my bridesmaid cards, it only seems right to select one of those for my best invitation card. My favorite is a simple twist on Something old, something new....

Hot Pink Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card

OCCASION CARDS -- I have lots of these as well, but since I have so many thank you cards I thought I would pick one of those. My Best Bridesmaid Thank You Card is a pink and black design. It is my favorite simply because I just had fun making it and I think the design reflects the fun!

Bridesmaid Thank You Pink Polka Dots

It has been fun thinking back on almost three years of designing Greeting Cards and selecting my favorites. I hope you have enjoyed seeing them and hearing about them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment