My Invitations and Photo Cards at Zazzle


Design a personalized gift at Zazzle.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

National Nurse Practitioner Week

Okay, this may seem like a strange thing for me to blog about, but today I am going to talk about National Nurse Practitioner Week.  For a long time, I did not know nurse practitioners existed.  Then one came along in the form of a helper for my Mom and I when Mom went to the neurologist.  I grew to like her after regular visits and I grew a respect for the profession.

In time, my daughter told me that she wanted to be a Nurse Practitioner.  She carried this dream for awhile, but like many other young people has moved on to another idea for a career.  But I have never moved away from having respect and appreciation for the nurse practitioner.

Since Nurse Practitioner Week will be coming soon, I decided to create a greeting card to honor this wonderful profession.  The Nurse Practitioners of the world are the unsung heroes who do so much for people and so often go unnoticed.

Happy Nurse Practitioner Week to all with appreciation!

No comments:

Post a Comment